[governance] Flights with Tunis Air - reconfirmation required

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Fri Nov 18 22:03:31 EST 2005

I've taken off this morning - no problem whatsoever. There are
special desks, e.g. 26 - 32 for WSIS participants. But don't be
fooled - if there are no people on the other, do not put the badge,
just go straight to your company.
Tricky thing - there are check-in desks also on the BACK of thouse counters!

veni