[governance] List of speakers for Sub-Committee A - 13 Nov.

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Fri Nov 11 15:10:51 EST 2005

Hi Jeanette
Gender Caucus (Magaly Pazello) wants to make a statement in Plenary re
lack of gender in the Chapeau etc. The GC will also like to make a
statement early on in SubComA wrt gender issues in IG, since the
Chair's draft has NO gender in it at all, as compared to previous
drafts.
I'm sure that the statement will be ready by early Sunday, so you can
fit it in. As it will be a general statement, early on would probably
be best...
JAcqueline

Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com