[governance] Text on oversight

Raul Echeberria raul at lacnic.net
Sat Nov 5 16:56:26 EST 2005

Vittorio:

Thank you , Avri and Adam.
It is a good starting point.

By now I have two comments:

1) the last part of the paragraph 64 C, item b) should be reworded. I
think that it is a subjective statement and it is not clear what does
"Western" mean in this context. Are you talking about regional unbalance
or an unbalance between developed and developing countries?

2) 64C, part e), could be more generic. The idea of appeal process is
ok, but I would not mention any detail. It is very early for that.

Raúl