[bestbits] ACTION: Sign-on Letter to Council of Europe: Re New Protocol Cybercrime Convention

Katitza Rodriguez katitza at eff.org
Tue Apr 3 11:26:59 EDT 2018

Brief update following up on Jeremy’s email:

The letter to the Council of Europe has been sent and published here:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2018/03/nearly-100-public-interest-organizations-urge-council-europe-ensure-high
https://twitter.com/EFF/status/981175325676642304

If you have signed the letter, we would be grateful if you can publish a blogpost in your own site. A draft blogpost is attached here.
Feel free to customize it as you wish.

I have also uploaded a graphic you can use in your own site here if you wish to do so:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a89DpWEd-ZX1hV7OqoQZoGEvQO0b3p5B/view?usp=sharing

All the bet,

Katitza Rodriguez
International Rights Director