[bestbits] Best Bits meeting plans for the 2013 IGF

Marianne Franklin m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk
Sat Mar 16 07:28:07 EDT 2013

Dear all

I think the idea of and Internet Social Forum is a great idea. And a
timely one so +1 from me!

best
MF

--
Dr Marianne Franklin
Reader
Convener: Global Media & Transnational Communications Program
Co-Chair Internet Rights & Principles Coalition (UN IGF)
Goldsmiths, University of London
Dept. of Media & Communications
New Cross, London SE14 6NW
Tel: +44 20 7919 7072