[bestbits] Best Bits meeting plans for the 2013 IGF

Nick Ashton-Hart nashton at consensus.pro
Sat Mar 16 02:17:28 EDT 2013

Dear All,

As I've mentioned to a few people privately, you should look a the World We Want process - here, and the civil-society-specific part here - which is based around post-2015 MDG followup. There's an obvious opportunity to get the Internet community more engaged in that process as there is vice-versa.

Right now IG and post-2015 MDGs are really disconnected. Given the obvious opportunity to leverage ICTs to deliver real value in that process, this seems like something civil society should care very much about changing.