[bestbits] Best Bits meeting plans for the 2013 IGF

Sonigitu Ekpe sonigituekpe at CROSSRIVERSTATE.GOV.NG
Sat Mar 16 11:28:21 EDT 2013

+1 for ISF.

Sonigitu Ekpe
Committee Secretary,
State Committee on Agriculture and Rural Development on Flood Food Recovery and Double-Up Food Production Programme.
3 Barracks Road
Calabar - Nigeria.

+234 8050232469

Marianne Franklin <m.i.franklin at gold.ac.uk> wrote:

 Dear all

I think the idea of and Internet Social Forum is a great idea. And a timely one so +1 from me!

best
MF