[bestbits] Best Bits meeting plans for the 2013 IGF

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 01:21:21 EDT 2013

This is really excellent Parminder. I particularly like the shift away from
Internet Governance to the the social governance of the Internet--the
World/Web/Internet we want!

I think we should be thinking about drafting a brief document that expresses
these thoughts and that we can start circulating to our respective networks
(and particularly those beyond the IG world) to gauge responses, solicit
inputs and begin to generate some momentum towards the event(s).