[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Anja Kovacs anja at internetdemocracy.in
Mon Dec 2 09:22:54 EST 2013

Dear Mike and all,

Notes from the BB meeting can be found here:
http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/bestbits2013

With regard to the last session of the meeting, on the future of Best Bits,
we had agreed in the session that there would be structured discussions on
various things that remained difficult and unanswered on the mailing list
(eg, the tension between being a platform and something more organised, and
how to deal with this tension). Organising these discussions got pushed a
bit because November was such an extremely busy month, but the idea is
still to do so. I would be happy to make sure this gets on the rails by
early next week.

Best,
Anja

Dr. Anja Kovacs