[bestbits] Best Bits MAG nominations for your approval - URGENT

Jeremy Malcolm jeremy at ciroap.org
Mon Dec 2 09:24:09 EST 2013

On 2 Dec 2013, at 10:12 pm, Gene Kimmelman <genekimmelman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe Jeremy can answer:  I know we were streaming much of the meeting, which hopefull captured this (second day of meeting, particularly the afternoon), and we may have had note-takers who captured this; if not, I'll cound on others to verify that I haven't lost my recall skills......yet!

The rough session notes are towards the bottom (from line 525) of http://igcaucus.org:9001/p/bestbits2013. To be fair, we were racing to finish so we didn't spend as long on the internal Best Bits discussions as planned, and so the notes are quite short.  It does relevantly say "General view is not to over-institutionalise BB".

And in reply to Avri (I realise it can be hard to locate quickly), the interim steering committee is myself, Andrew Puddephatt, Deborah Brown, Anja Kovacs, Joana Varon Ferraz, Marianne Franklin, Nnenna Nwakanma and Valeria Betancourt.

--
Dr Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Policy Officer

Explore our new Resource Zone - the global consumer movement knowledge hub |http://www.consumersinternational.org/news-and-media/resource-zone

@Consumers_Int | www.consumersinternational.org | www.facebook.com/consumersinternational

Read our email confidentiality notice. Don't print this email unless necessary.

WARNING: This email has not been encrypted. You are strongly recommended to enable PGP or S/MIME encryption at your end. For instructions, see http://jere.my/l/8m.