[Governance] [Ext] In Conversation with Anriette Esterhuysen

Samiran Gupta samiran.gupta at icann.org
Mon Oct 26 13:45:24 EDT 2020

Hi Jyoti-

Thanks for having me on your mailing list. I discussed your interview of Anirette Estherhuysen with my students at Jindal Law School this evening!

Subho Bijoya and stay well.

Samiran

On 23-Oct-2020, at 6:56 PM, jyoti panday via Governance <governance at lists.igcaucus.org> wrote:

Dear All,

As we gear up for the 15th Annual Meeting of the Global Internet Governance Forum (IGF), the Internet Governance Project (IGP) sat down with Anriette Esterhuysen, the current Chair of the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group (MAG).  In this conversation, Anriette reflects on the evolution of the IGF, discusses initiatives to improve its functioning and guides us through the preparations for the upcoming online meeting. The pre-recorded discussion is available on our website via BlueJeans [internetgovernance.org]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.internetgovernance.org/2020/10/20/in-conversation-with-the-mag-chair/__;!!PtGJab4!uLDyaIgcyo6c3_OoFr_vGBjOnDxefCUnQy_8L9UenQeJzBP6Xi7bJNBUR0eUfe5iBiA8TrjE$> and on IGP's YouTube channel [youtube.com]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKiehc-dwbM__;!!PtGJab4!uLDyaIgcyo6c3_OoFr_vGBjOnDxefCUnQy_8L9UenQeJzBP6Xi7bJNBUR0eUfe5iBmliWyC_$>.

Regards,

Jyoti Panday