[Governance] In Conversation with Anriette Esterhuysen

jyoti panday pandayjyoti at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 09:24:59 EDT 2020

Dear All,

As we gear up for the 15th Annual Meeting of the Global Internet Governance
Forum (IGF), the Internet Governance Project (IGP) sat down with Anriette
Esterhuysen, the current Chair of the IGF Multistakeholder Advisory Group
(MAG).  In this conversation, Anriette reflects on the evolution of the
IGF, discusses initiatives to improve its functioning and guides us through
the preparations for the upcoming online meeting. The pre-recorded
discussion is available on our website via BlueJeans
<https://www.internetgovernance.org/2020/10/20/in-conversation-with-the-mag-chair/>
and on IGP's YouTube channel <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKiehc-dwbM>.

Regards,

Jyoti Panday