[Governance] In honour of Marilyn Cade

Bruna Martins dos Santos bruna.mrtns at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:23:48 EST 2020

Dear all,

Assuming that most of you have heard the sad news about Marilyn Cade
passing, I would like to share with you the details of a remembrance page
set up by the IGF Secretariat for our community to add comments of
remembrance - https://www.intgovforum.org/vIGF/?p=1147

Additionally, there will also be a virtual session in her memory tomorrow,
at 21h UTC, please find the details for joining below:

*Join Zoom Meeting: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/97776011794
<https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/97776011794>*

*Meeting ID: 977 7601 1794*

*Find your local number: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/u/agrNITZUc
<https://intgovforum.zoom.us/u/agrNITZUc>*

Marilyn was a tireless and passionate advocate of the Internet Governance
Community and Multistakeholder model, besides being a friend and mentor to
many of us. Hope you all have the chance to attend the session or pay your
respects to her.

Best Regards,
--
*Bruna Martins dos Santos *