[Governance] in memory of Marilyn Cade

Ayden Férdeline ayden at ferdeline.com
Thu Nov 5 09:18:05 EST 2020

Dear all,

As you may have heard, unfortunately Marilyn Cade passed away yesterday.

She was a tireless and persuasive advocate for the multistakeholder model for Internet governance, and a mentor and friend to many. She wore many hats, but above all else she believed deeply in integrity, inclusion, and kindness.

The IGF Secretariat has set up a memorial page where comments of remembrance may be left: https://www.intgovforum.org/vIGF/?p=1147 There will also be a remembrance session for her tomorrow during the IGF (details below).

Best wishes,

Ayden Férdeline