[Governance] In honour of Marilyn Cade

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 04:48:27 EST 2020

Thank you Bruna.

Marilyn will be sorely missed.

Many thanks for sharing this,
Sala

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 2:24 AM Bruna Martins dos Santos via Governance <
governance at lists.igcaucus.org> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> Assuming that most of you have heard the sad news about Marilyn Cade
> passing, I would like to share with you the details of a remembrance page
> set up by the IGF Secretariat for our community to add comments of
> remembrance - https://www.intgovforum.org/vIGF/?p=1147
>
> Additionally, there will also be a virtual session in her memory tomorrow,
> at 21h UTC, please find the details for joining below:
>

> *Join Zoom Meeting: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/97776011794
> <https://intgovforum.zoom.us/j/97776011794>*
>
> *Meeting ID: 977 7601 1794*
>
> *Find your local number: https://intgovforum.zoom.us/u/agrNITZUc
> <https://intgovforum.zoom.us/u/agrNITZUc>*
>

> Marilyn was a tireless and passionate advocate of the Internet Governance
> Community and Multistakeholder model, besides being a friend and mentor to
> many of us. Hope you all have the chance to attend the session or pay your
> respects to her.
>

> Best Regards,
> --
> *Bruna Martins dos Santos *
>
> Skype ID: bruna.martinsantos
> @boomartins

*Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala T*

*P. O. Box 17862*

*Suva*

*Republic of Fiji*

*Cell: +679 7656770; *

*Home: +679 3362003*
*Twitter: @SalanietaT*

*"You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the
greatest quality of the mind next to honour." Aristotle*