[Governance] Anti-Zoom-bombing guide

Michael J. Oghia mike.oghia at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 21:16:14 EDT 2020

Hi Chris,

I'm happy you to hear you find it useful and readable. I'm having a bit of
insomnia, so apologies all for the late message.

I actually took to Twitter after the incident happened, and Zoom almost
immediately responded. They are now investigating the incident, and it's
not just the group I was part of. It happened to, for instance, an
OpenRightsGroup meeting.

I understand your point, especially in places where the government actively
works to disrupt activism and dissent. It's a good reminder that in such
situations, it's difficult to know whom to turn to. It's also why having
such a strong and supportive civil society network is so vital.

Stay safe and well,
-Michael