[Governance] Anti-Zoom-bombing guide

Chris Prince Udochukwu Njọkụ udochukwu.njoku at unn.edu.ng
Fri Apr 17 19:45:07 EDT 2020

Thank you so much, Michael, for this. It's an intelligent, well crafted
piece that will be very useful. I recommend it to everyone.

Regarding reporting a hijacker to Zoom who can take measures to report to
law enforcement officials, I'd like us to keep in mind, while doing that,
that the hijacker or intruder might be a law enforcement official or other
government agent who might be waging an official war and Zoom might do
little more than blocking/blacklisting. We know how governments are
increasingly spying the online space for persons, groups and activities
they perceive as anti-government.

Chris Prince Udochukwu *Njọkụ*, Ph.D.
Computer Communications Centre
University of Nigeria, Nsukka 410001
@DrCPUNjoku

 We mustn't remain with old ways of doing things,

especially if they're not yielding optimum results.