[Governance] Anti-Zoom-bombing guide

Jane Coffin coffin at isoc.org
Sat Apr 18 19:51:32 EDT 2020

Michael –

I have circulated your guide to some of the people in our IT Team.
We evidently also had an incident with a panel we were on (a SXSW virtual panel) where some neo-nazis were hating on the tribal communities we work with.
I just found this out, and find it disgusting that people are using on-line sessions -  for all our organizations -as a place to spread hate, nastiness, and frankly content that is criminal (in the case of your incident)
Thank you for the guide.  It is being put to good use.  Keep the faith.

Best,
Jane

Senior Vice President, Internet Growth
Internet Society