[governance] End to End encryption (was: Fwd: FB open letter e2e update...)

Tue Oct 8 07:46:47 EDT 2019

Hi Sheetal,

Please go ahead and send the email to Joe but as Olivier mentioned there
may still be time till Monday, do an open call to ask people as has already
been done and wait for any objection. By Sunday, if there is consensus let
Joe know. Essentially, the content is non controversial so should be easy.

All the best.

Sala