[governance] IGF 2020 to be held in Poland

Wed Jun 5 05:34:42 EDT 2019

Hi Mawaki, all:

No need to apologise or call it a rant. It's a very fair point, and I
appreciate your articulation. As someone who lives in Europe and
undoubtedly benefits from having the IGF hosted on the continent, I am also
frustrated that – assuming it's already been decided – the IGF would be
held yet again in Europe.

I know that the country where it's held mainly rests on which government is
willing to host it, so I do understand if the options are limited.

What are the solutions to this?

Best,
-Michael