[governance] Reviving IGC: Merging Bestbits in, IGF Day zero event and other subjects

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Jul 17 13:26:22 EDT 2019

Again

I just read one clear issue below -- what to do with BB material.

Clear issues, can submit to clear discussion and outcome.

I am very fine that it is archived on a BB history page within IGC
website. Others can tell their views, and it can be closed, i expect,
rather quickly.

Can we therefore just stick to clear issues that really need and are are
up for resolution. And do it here, on the IGC list.

parminder