[governance] Reviving IGC: Merging Bestbits in, IGF Day zero event and other subjects

Wed Jul 17 13:39:15 EDT 2019

 if Arsene wants to propose that we delay the elections until Bestbits
members join us, then we can discuss that proposal. No decision has been
made. There seems to be some objection to it on this list.  I also don't
know why it should happen. So lets discuss it and discard it if we don't
agree.

The IGC recorded online meetings are held to facilitate the discussion and
receive more feedback. Because frankly having people concentrate for 90
minutes on issues can bring us to a more timely conclusion. We always send
the notes to the mailing list and no final decision is taken. I don't think
the charter prohibits us from holding meetings as long as we discuss the
issues here on the mailing list as well and make the final decisions here.

Best

Farzaneh