[governance] Statement by IGC on Huan Qi's sentencing

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Sun Aug 4 01:44:31 EDT 2019

To be absolutely precise, Sala.

I want to replace everything. It is totally inappropriate to use a US
Government text, and then later suggest most of it be adopted as final
copy, for a civil society statement.

If someone wants to come up with a fresh statement that it not
plagiarising US government statements, I will be happy to look and
comment. But as regards this process and discussion, I am sorry, but I
cannot support this as a basis for a civil society statement.

Ian