[governance] Voting Process for election of co coordinators

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Thu Aug 29 05:36:32 EDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestion Imran - while I like your wording suggestions
the current wording is based on an excerpt from the Charter which it
might be best to leave intact -

"Members of the Internet Governance Caucus are individuals, acting in
personal capacity, who subscribe to the charter of the caucus" - but
some additional elaboration might be useful. Will have a look at it.