[governance] Notice to the IGC [Matter for Determination - Whether Sole Coordinator can contest IGC Elections?]

Wed Aug 28 07:31:44 EDT 2019

Dear Norbert,

As of now we have two elections scrutineers who are in fact administrating
the elections. All that was done on my side was to define the deadline and
announce the election process on the list.

Important to note that in one of my previous emails to the list, I
announced the team of scrutineers and that they would be overseeing the
elections. But given Sala's email I believe I should have cleared it up a
bit more.

Ps. I understand if some of you raise the point that elections scrutineers
might be different than an appeals team. But by the time I announced the
elections there were no points raised about the latter hence the reason we
decided to to with the scrutineers exclusively...

Best regards,
Bruna Santos