[governance] Nomination

Wed Aug 28 04:25:39 EDT 2019

Hi everyone,

It was brought to my attention that Bruna is currently overseeing the
election, so I'm not sure if her nomination can stand without a proper
election committee or some kind of policy.

I guess the first and simplest thing to ask is: Bruna, are you interested
in accepting the nomination? If so, we can discuss further. If not, it's a
moot point.

Best,
-Michael