[governance] Nomination

ian.peter at ianpeter.com ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Wed Aug 28 04:35:07 EDT 2019

Hi Michael,

Bruna as the standing co ordinator announced the election and call for
nominations. That is normal practice. It is perfecly proper for her to
serve a second term if  she accepts your nomination, and if that is the
will of the voters.

From this point on the conduct of the election and resulting
announcement is in the hands of the two returning officers, Tapani
Tarvainen and myself, so there is no conflict of interest.

Just making sure that is clear.

Ian Peter