[governance] Nomination

Wed Aug 28 00:50:38 EDT 2019

Bruna Santos

Country of residence: Brazil

Country of origin: Brazil

I'd like to I nominate Bruna Santos to be one of two co-coordinators for
the Internet Governance Caucus (IGC). Ever since I met Bruna at ICANN 58 in
Copenhagen, I've witnessed her dedication to and engagement in civil
society coordination throughout the IG space. From her leadership within
the NCUC, to helping to co-organise various civil society meetings (such as
at IGF 2018) and assisting with getting the IGC/Best Bits merger through, I
am confident that Bruna will do well in the post if elected.

Best,
-Michael Oghia