[governance] Fwd: [Ext] Re: IGC Co-coordinators

valentina hvale pellizzer valentina at oneworldplatform.net
Fri Jan 19 09:49:29 EST 2018

Thanks for the memory, always useful to see the creation trough the
embodiment of the creators and since their gender were various and I
would argue beyond the binary why not to use a language that goes beyond
fathers and mothers. Communities are places of equals, affinity and
choice and I find it far more engaging

with love, respect and gratitude, hvale

On 01/19/2018 03:41 PM, Renata Aquino Ribeiro wrote:

> Hmm... Even if it is "a lista" it's not a "mother", but a "father" of
> the internet...
>
> On Fri, Jan 19, 2018 at 10:26 AM, Deirdre Williams
> <williams.deirdre at gmail.com <mailto:williams.deirdre at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     In light of  the message from Bestbits that I just forwarded, and
>     for the benefit of more recent subscribers to the Internet
>     Governance Caucus, I think it is useful to remember how the IGC
>     began, so I am forwarding a message sent earlier this month by
>     Wolfgang to the more limited group of "friends of IGC" (for want
>     of a better term) who were trying to retrieve the IGC space.
>     Things change and evolve. For this to happen in a fair and
>     balanced manner ALL of the voices need to be equally and actively
>     involved.
>     Deirdre

valentina pellizzer
President
One World Platform

https://oneworldplatform.net/

mobile: +387 (0)61 484 038
twitter: @froatosebe

Fingerprint 30AA 9445 D878 A6C9 FE41 E90D 52A5 36A6 B249 EDA9