[governance] IGF Taking Stock/ Public Input/ responding to Macron's call for action??

Thu Dec 20 00:13:35 EST 2018

Hi Arsene,
I realise your response was to Farzaneh but I find it very interesting.
I think it is strategic to get visibility and some serious consideration if
the contributions respond to the speeches, just as you said because it is
notable.
I would also like to raise that it is important to be critical. At least
the high panel is an important platform for actually enacting some of the
values and aspirations often discussed in previous IGFs.
Although responding to all questions is more comprehensive, it may be
exhausting and not of much echo as addressing the most controversial aspect
which is the speeches. That's just my opinion but eager to keep the
conversation going.

Best,
Nardine

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018, 16:43 Arsène Tungali <governance at lists.riseup.net