[governance] IGF Taking Stock/ Public Input/ responding to Macron's call for action??

Tue Dec 18 00:43:12 EST 2018

HI Farzaneh,

This is personal opinion.

I think the two speeches are put forward for discussion because it is
the first time (i didn't check this though, so i may be wrong) a Head
of State (from the Host country) has attended the IGF and the UN
General Secretary as well.

I think we can choose to respond to just some of these questions or to
all of them. If we chose not to focus on those two speeches (though i
think we should), then let's respond to the other questions.

The MAG (to the best of my knowledge) was not consulted on framing the
questions but this is a general practice by the Secretariat after each
IGF.

Thanks,
Arsene

--