[governance] [bestbits] End of the year civil society meeting/ briefing

Mon Dec 17 09:26:43 EST 2018

Exactly Bruna, as Arsene has written if a merger BB/IGC happened then at
the CSCG level the new members will discuss to be more inclusive and
receptive to new members.

The reason I'm mentioning it because I don't want the CS misses the
discussion on this issue. I'm in support the inclusion of new CS coalition
that could also be regional coalition and I suggested  the  IGF youth as an
example.
Nothing difficult when there is a well.