[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 09:51:15 EDT 2017

Hello,

Good to read about a few familiar names here. My name is Seun Ojedeji, I am
a network engineer by profession and all my post-degree full-time
employments​ has been around institutions. My participation in internet
policy started around 2007 but more within my country and the Africa
continent. I am not a frequent IGF attendee/participant but have attended 2
or 3 of them, one of which was as an ISOC ambassador.

Aside my full-time paid job, I volunteer within a couple of other
organisations in the past and present; I presently serve on the Board of
AFRINIC[1] and am member of the At-Large[1] advisory committee (ALAC)
within​ ICANN.

Some other hats I wear in the present and past can be found at my LinkedIn
profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seunojedeji

If there are questions/interest in those organisations am involved in,
please feel free to reach out to me and ofcourse to other members here who
share similar hats with me. ;-)

Regards
1. http://afrinic.net
2. http://atlarge.icann.org