[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Nonhlanhla Chanza nonhlanhlachanza at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 19:06:24 EDT 2017

Hello All

My name is Nonhlanhla Chanza, and I do parliamentary advocacy work on
various policy issues for the Law Society of South Africa. I am also an
activist with the Right To Know Campaign with focus on Access to
information laws, state surveillance, internet censorship, and costs of
communication. I also have a huge passion  for advocacy work around
Feminist principles of the internet. My journey with the broader internet
family started when I participated in Afrisig 2016 and GIGX2016.

Regards,NC

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Best Regards
Ms Nonhlanhla Chanza
Vice-President Public Relations
Toastmasters Breakfast Club
We meet every wednesday, 7h30am,  Claremont Cavendish Square
Toastmasters is where leaders are made, ask me how