[governance] IGC List Roll Call

Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Mon Jun 19 09:23:42 EDT 2017

Hello all,

I have been following the IGC mailing list since around 2008. That's 20
years after my first use of the Internet in 1988. Although I often read
threads on this mailing list, I seldom post, having very little
available time due to multiple other tasks, EURALO Chair (
http://www.euralo.org/ ) & ISOC UK England Chair (
http://www.isoc-e.org/ ) being just two of the volunteer positions I
currently serve.

As I'm posting, I might as well place a blatant plug that if anyone is
interested in joining any of the above organisations, please do not
hesitate to drop me an email.
Kindest regards,

Olivier

On 15/06/2017 14:59, Arsène Tungali wrote:
> Thanks everyone for this exercise. > > I am sure we have learn't a lot from people's bios and new
positions. > I encourage other colleagues to step in and share something
from their > end. > > I have been able to go through all of them and can
tell you it's > really refreshing. > > Best regards, > Arsene > >
>> Hi all, >> >> My name is Brahim Ousmane Mustapha, from Chad. >> >>
Member of secretary of IGF Chad since 2015, currently I’m Communication
>> Officer at the Internet Society Chad (ISOC-Chad), >> >> My journey
through the IG ecosystem began in 2015 as one of the organizers >> of
the first chad IGF, with interest in learning best practices and >>
contributing in the multistakeholder process . >>
<http://www.yaliafriquedelouest.org/> >> >> I will be there in ICANN59
meeting in Joburg, lets connect :) >> >> Thanks >> >> 2017-06-14 11:10
GMT+01:00 Yolanda Mlonzi <mamiyaomhle at gmail.com>: >> >>> Hi all, >>> >>>
This is a great exercise. >>> >>> My name is Yolanda Mlonzi, based in
Johannesburg, South Africa. >>> >>> My IG journey started in 2015 as
Google Policy Fellow where I was based >>> at >>> the Association for
Progressive Communications. Since then, I have been >>> involved with
the Africa School on IG as a participant and resource >>> person. >>> I
am former ISOC IGF Ambassador and currently part of the ISOC Gauteng >>>
chapter as the marketing & communications officer. >>> >>> If any of you
will be coming down for the ICANN59 meeting in Joburg, lets >>> connect
:) >>> Also, please attend the NCUC outreach event, which will take
place prior >>> to ICANN59. See event details here: http://bit.ly/ncuc59

<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/ncuc59&sa=D&ust=1497438603512000&usg=AFQjCNHBYquucPCp70ONHhah7igJRy297Q>
Monika Ermert <monika at ermert.de> wrote: >>>
> Hi,
>
> i am a German journalist, working on IG (and other issues) for a number
> of German and English language publications, for example heise.de and
> Ip-Watch.
> Sorry for being quiet a lot, but i do lurk and I learn a lot from that
> through reading the different opinions from all places.
>
> Best regards,
> Monika

http://lists.igcaucus.org/symp >>>>
a/auto_signoff/governance/mamiyaomhle%40gmail.com >>>> >>> >>> >>> To
unsubscribe from this list, click here: http://lists.igcaucus.org/ >>>
sympa/auto_signoff/governance/braoust%40gmail.com >>> >> > > > > > To
unsubscribe from this list, click here:
http://lists.igcaucus.org/sympa/auto_signoff/governance/ocl%40gih.com
--
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond, PhD