[governance] [Internet Policy] RootsAction: Like it or not (and we don't), they could destroy the world

srajukanumuri srajukanumuri at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 03:07:06 EDT 2017

Dear one all ,

 I am not spamming at all. If you think so, i wont need to share your ground
 realities. I know how ISOC ,ICANN works from they day they where
incorporated
 and also what is my teams and great innovators , human rights activists,
 multi stake holders contributions to internet , internet innovations ,
polices
 world wide. during one of 1st ICANN Meetings ,ISOC meetings early 90;s we
 proposed multi stake holders security privacy of un - educated users ,
villagers
 using mobiles etc is important and also on eco sytem around us and mass
surveillance
 IP theft etc. Open sources, open sharing of experiences ground realities
important facts i
 important and how poor un - educated youth , middle class is suffering
where technologies left them in baffled state.

 Once again apologizing above the poverty . non middle class person's who
got Hurt-ed thinking over views are spam and so many AD's coming to us ,
cyber attacks , fake news , social media is also spam which we are
effecting and Why EU asked Google to pay fine and and all banks , companies
got cyber attacks is also SPAM and ordinary e- mail users Internet users
who don't know what is security etc must be thought as spammed.

Open internet freedom is lost any privacy is lost. where we wont share
further in policy groups of other countries but sharing with in developed
countries and multi stake holders needs at grass root levels and people who
are looking for jobs food energy education and
their security etc with peace and prosperity locally. Make In AMERICA .
MADE IN INDIA etc

Good day to you all
kanumuri s raju

" We Connect human contacts "
" We  make net to think and act "
" Survival is h-commerce -human  commerce or human knowledge commerce based
on Bartering of knowledge Globally with out money as instrument "
kkkrkstrust <http://kkrkstrust.wordpress.com>   - Social and community
empowerment and support services
Create Green world: Share your Knowledge to make India Green  - Eco System
and self sustainability of world through communities and Internet
technologies collaboration knowledge collaboration commerce sustainable
smart villages to connect next 3.4 billion people.
<http://www.ourgreenindia.com>