[governance] Internet Shutdown: An IGC Statement to the ISOC Cameroon Chapter?

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:11:13 EST 2017

Thank you everyone for your emails of support.
We are now getting ready to submit the letter to the appropriate persons.

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967
GPG: 523644A0
*Goma, Democratic Republic of Congo*

2015 Mandela Washington Felllow
<http://tungali.blogspot.com/2015/06/selected-for-2015-mandela-washington.html>
(YALI) - ISOC Ambassador (IGF Brazil
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/igf-ambassadors-programme/Past-Ambassadors>
& Mexico
<http://www.internetsociety.org/what-we-do/education-and-leadership-programmes/next-generation-leaders/Current-Ambassadors>)
- AFRISIG 2016 <http://afrisig.org/afrisig-2016/class-of-2016/> - Blogger
<http://tungali.blogspot.com> - ICANN Fellow (Los Angeles
<https://www.icann.org/news/announcement-2014-07-18-en> & Marrakech
<https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/marrakech55-attendees-2016-03-14-en>
). AFRINIC Fellow (Mauritius
<http://www.afrinic.net/en/library/news/1907-afrinic-25-fellowship-winners>)*
- *IGFSA Member <http://www.igfsa.org/> - The HuffingtonPost UK
<http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/liza-bel/drc_b_8958150.html>

> +1

>> Hope it's not too late. I also support and therefore endorsed the letter.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Peter.
>> On Feb 1, 2017 4:31 PM, "Nyangkwe Agien Aaron" <nyangkweagien at gmail.com>
>> wrote: