[governance] IGC workshop proposal for the IGF2017: Speakers needed!

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:34:56 EDT 2017

Ah and before I forget

When reaching out to groups to complete your speaker line-up, one of
the things of the new workshop proposal is indicating which
intersessional activities and NRIs your work could relate

And the BP and the DC Gender (which have different focuses but many
experts) will welcome you reaching out

Best,

Renata