[governance] My tribute to Robert W Taylor dies aged 85

Capda Capda capdasiege at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 04:08:28 EDT 2017

This is really bad news for the community.

It is not easy to lose a loved one, let alone a digital pioneer, all my
team take this opportunity to express their sincere condolences to his
family and those dear to him.

Let the land of our ancestors be light.

--

*Michel TCHONANG LINZECoordinateur GénéralÉVÈNEMENTS SUR LES TIC : - Forum
de la Gouvernance Internet Afrique Centrale (FGI-AC) du 10 au 11/04/2017 à