[governance] My tribute to Robert W Taylor dies aged 85

Baudouin SCHOMBE b.schombe at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 06:02:55 EDT 2017

It is with great consternation that I just read and share this information
with my colleagues and collaborators.

All our sincere condolences.

*SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN*

*SECRETAIRE EXECUTIF FGI-IGF RDC*

*COORDINATION NATIONALE CAFECICANN/AFRALO Member*
*ISOC Member*
Téléphone mobile:+243998983491/+243813684512
email                  : b.schombe at gmail.com
skype                 : b.schombe
blog                    : http://akimambo.unblog.fr