[governance] [bestbits] Time sensitive: Nominations for IGF closing and opening speakers by COB 07 November

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sat Nov 5 10:39:12 EDT 2016

In keeping with the sentiment to keep CS nominations processes open, it
will be a good start to make this process fully open - which begins with
making all application info open (best to tell applicants at this stage
itself) and also the process of final selection, including
justifications etc... thanks, parminder