[governance] [bestbits] Time sensitive: Nominations for IGF closing and opening speakers by COB 07 November

Arsène Tungali arsenebaguma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 13:25:52 EDT 2016

Within the IGC, we will try and be as open as possible in this process.
I will try to be updating the list on the different names received so far
and will encourage CSCG members to follow the same process for final
selection. We will let the community know of the selection process and
final names as submitted to the CS MAG reps

------------------------
**Arsène Tungali**
Co-Founder & Executive Director, *Rudi international
<http://www.rudiinternational.org>*,
CEO,* Smart Services Sarl <http://www.smart-serv.info>*, *Mabingwa Forum
<http://www.mabingwa-forum.com>*
Tel: +243 993810967