[governance] [bestbits] Fwd: [IGFmaglist] IGF Retreat Participants

Renata Aquino Ribeiro raquino at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:57:58 EDT 2016

Hi
Thanks for mentioning gender balance and sending in these numbers. It is great to know the CSCG had an eye for this and sent a message about the
disparity of male/female participation.
I`d like just to clarify that my comments about being worried about the process
converge with a general ask for greater clarity and participation on the debate
about the next 10 years of the IGF. All that is being discussed just reaffirms
that the majority of civil society wants to participate on this debate,
considering or not its start on retreat.
My congratulations to Sala and Nnenna have been expressed in other discussion
spaces, as well as to all CS representatives. If not, here they go again.
On the spirit of moving forward, CS groups have much more to plan in relation to
perspectives on internet governance. We all hope to have some news to share on
this soon.
Best,
Renata