[governance] IANA transition - BR Gov comments on the CCWG-Accountability Draft Proposal

Mawaki Chango kichango at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:25:27 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 6:54 PM, Seth Johnson <seth.p.johnson at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 13, 2015 at 1:53 PM, Mawaki Chango <kichango at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I continue to reserve my right to observe!  :-P :-)
>
> Note that you asked about Togo; everything here is for your question
> from that point forward. My responses are directly to you when asked,
> and none of it contributes to a debate in which I chose a "side."
> :-)

Sorry I must not have read your responses from the proper perspective and
shall revisit them at some point.​ I thought they were more directed to
responding to the international (public) jurisdiction argument --which was
not really my argument-- not that I meant you were taking THAT or any other
side.
Togo was just a proxy for "
remote and not well or enough resourced Internet constituencies and
stakeholders
​..."
Other than that, your point is well taken. I look forward to the resumption
of your own bifurcations and (in every sense) fine "counterpoints." :-)
Thanks,

mC​
​

> Seth
>
> > Well, this still remains a free and open conversation ;)  I was just
> trying
> > to draw the distinction between your set of arguments and the other line
> of
> > thought in the middle of which they occurred.

​
(snip)​