[governance] A Response re. Just Net Coalition and Internet Social Forum

Jean-Louis FULLSACK jlfullsack at orange.fr
Fri Jan 30 05:33:53 EST 2015

Dear Sean,

I warmly thank you for your smoothing words ; right now we need them, particularly on our lists :-)

I also remembrer your involvment in WSIS as soon as it began in 2002. During its course, CS (i.a. with Bill Mc Iver and Sally Burch) did a good job and was strong enough to elaborate and adopt its own Declaration, in Geneva and in Tunis; they still reference documents for us, even if many new issues did appear since then.

As you, Sean, I feel well in ISF and the spirit it inherited from WSF.

Best regards

Jean-Louis Fullsack