[governance] Article on national sovereignty and communications in Indian Magazine Diplomatist

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Mon Jan 12 18:36:54 EST 2015

We might just as well use the ISO 7-layer model to talk about this,
no?

Nonetheless I can imagine a view by AT&T et al that the internet is
largely just another layered service to them (and others), like E911
or various multi-drop private branch exchange systems.

        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Dial-Up: US, PR, Canada