[governance] US to impose sanctions on foreign cyber attackers

willi uebelherr willi.uebelherr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:04:45 EDT 2015

Dear Jefsey.

"that will allow to complete the second phase of Vint Cerf's IEN 48
project of 1978"

What is this "second phase"? We know, in this time the transport systems
was analogous based on many different technical implementations.
Therefore, the first step was to bring the different network
technologies together. This was a result of the stupid telecommunication
companies. You know it from France.

many greetings, willi
Iquique, Chile