[governance] [govenance] The domain name racket goes on

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Sep 18 22:30:24 EDT 2014

Thanks - can you please elaborate on "no-strings attached travel funding
to participate in person" - and I would welcome to see whether or not
this is a general experience, for example for GNSO council members,
chairs of official ICANN working groups, and others of the "many
thousands of people around the world as the policy making community."

Norbert Klein
Cambodia