[governance] .WINE .VIN - who's business is it ?

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sat May 24 10:53:21 EDT 2014

I read that earlier this morning while looking for something else.

For all your talk of nation state sovereignty, does not the USA have
the right to point out that Geographical Indicators are the purview of
intergovernmental bodies and not ICANN?

I see no interference here, just a statement of facts.

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 9:06 AM, Louis Pouzin (well) <pouzin at well.com> wrote:
> There is a fairy tale whereby the USG doesn't interfere with ICANN's
> management. But that's for gullible people.
>
> https://www.icann.org/en/system/files/correspondence/strickling-to-crocker-21may14-en.pdf
>
> Sorry. USG über alles.
>  .
> Louis