[governance] Re: [bestbits] IGF Open Consultation - Day 1

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Mon May 19 16:19:25 EDT 2014

thank you

Shaila Rao Mistry

President
StemInstitute
Transforming Ideals into Action

President
JAYCOMMI
Input Technology With A Human Touch

www.jaycopanels.com
Tel: 951 738 2000

MWOSB

The journey begins sooner than you anticipate !
..................... the renaissance of composure !

On Monday, May 19, 2014 12:51 PM, Nnenna Nwakanma <nnenna75 at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Izumi. (Now I know there is the first Izumi and the second Izumi, who is a female).

A bunch of us were remotely participating and yes, NetMundial was the refrain.  And I saw that by the by, the issue of being concrete with outcomes is gaining traction.

Do you think it is possible to remotely contribute to the work of the outcome group? Or only MAG folks are in?

Just asking

We have interesting discussion around the NET mundial lessons - in the morning and first portion of afternoon session in Paris at IGF Open Consultation/MAG meeting.

    governance at lists.igcaucus.org